The Rope Clamp Tie-Down
The Rope Clamp is a new class of rope lock device. The Rope Clamp Tie-Down is a rope-based system that is extremely lightweight and easy to use. The tie-down is different from traditional bungees,which stretch and can potentially injure, and from ratchet strap tie-downs, which are heavy and difficult to use. The tie-down is incorporated with the Rope Clamp, which has undergone rigorous testing by the US Military and has been approved for use on military cargo nets and rope support lines on military tents.
Key Benefits: Adjustable rope length, corrosion-proof locking mechanism, quick lock and release-secure hold. Safer than bungees. Easier to use than ratchet straps. Secure hold. Soft rope attachment.
Ease & Convenience
The Rope Clamp Tie-Down has a variety of uses! Some of our suggestions are:
- Automotive (trunk or load tie-down)
- Off-road vehicles (secure cargo)
- Camping (hammocks, clotheslines, tent support lines)
- Hunting and Fishing (secure loads on boats, deer tie)
- Home (hang bikes in garage, secure pool covers)
- Lawn and Garden (secure and straighten saplings)
- Marine (adjustable dock bumpers)
- Aviation (wing tie-downs)